For any questions and concerns, please contact FAS* registration chair Cihan Tunc: cihantunc (at) email.arizona.edu
The early registration prices end on August 6, 2017
Presenting authors should register by July 28, 2017 to ensure inclusion in the IEEE proceedings.
|IEEE member||Non-member||Student IEEE member||Student non-member|
At least one author of each accepted paper (conference paper, workshop paper, poster paper, demo paper, tutorial paper, and doctoral symposium paper) must be registered for paper inclusion in the proceedings. A single registration is ok for multiple papers by the same author.
- Please note that if you are registering to present your paper, you need to use 'Presenting Authors'.
- For each paper to be published, at least one author needs to register through 'Presenting Authors'.
- The registrations before August 6, 2017 have an early registration discount. The fees will increase after this as a late fee.
- All the authors need to register before the deadline of camera ready submission to have their papers published.
- The registrations are with credit card only. For the wire transfers, please contact us for the requirements.
- For on-site registrations, the cost will be extra 100 USD.
Visa Application Letters
We will gladly send letters supporting a visa application to registered participants.
To request such a letter please use the following online form. Note that fully-paid registration is required before issuing a support letter. For further information please contact the FAS* 2017 Registration Chair -- Cihan Tunc: cihantunc (at) email.arizona.edu (and Cc the SASO 2017 General Chair -- Ada Diaconescu: ada.diaconescu (at) telecom-paristech.fr)